How to burn 500 Calories in 45 minutes
Maybe it sounds impossible, or too good to be true, but this workout exists. It was made by Jeanette Jenkins, a Hollywood trainer. This workout will challenge you at every level, and because it has short resting periods, your metabolism is working as fast as possible. If you want to burn calories, do this workout three times a week, if you want to improve your stamina, do in four times a week.
1. Double Snap Kick is designed for hips, butt, abs and thighs. Do from 10 up to 15 double kicks. Then, switch sides and repeat.
2. Knee to Nose is designed for shoulders, legs, hips, abs, back, butt and chest. Do 10 repetitions and then switch sides.
3. Triceps Star Plank targets: abs, hips, thighs, chest, triceps and shoulders. Do 10 repetitions and then switch sides.
4. Reverse Lunge with Punch and Front Kick targets: triceps, legs, biceps, butt, abs and shoulders. Do 10-25 repetitions and then switch sides.
5. Ballerina Squat hit: abs, shoulders, triceps, calves, thighs and butt. Do 15-25 repetitions.
6. Back Row with Tap targets: abs, back, shoulders, butt, hamstrings, quads and hips. Do 15-25 repetitions, alternating legs.
7. V-Sit Kick Combo targets your: core, back, thighs, butt, hips and shoulders. Do 12 repetitions, alternating sides.
8. Arabesque to Balancing Stick is designed for: legs, butt, arms, abs and shoulders. Do 25 repetitions.
You should know that recommended daily intake should be from 1000 up to 1300 calories. If you burn 500 calories in just 45 minutes, you can lose weight or eat more, if you are satisfied with your weight.
The Top News
Tiger Woods returned to the greens last week at the Riviera Country Club. Probably this golf green is not his favorite since this is where Woods has played the most often without winning. However, this place holds a spot in Wood's heart since it is where he made his debut in 1992. A 16-year-old…
Lorie Kane, 51, was inducted into the Canadian Hall of Fame in March this year and the ceremony was held last Tuesday evening. The distinction comes after her 26th straight participation at the Canadian Open last week. Lorie started playing professionally in 1993 and joined the LPGA Tour in 1996.…
Jason Day, one of the best and most successful golfers in the world, announced on Tuesday that he would not be taking part in the upcoming Olympics competition due to the outbreak of Zika virus in South America. This is the second golf star, after Rory McIlroy, to announce that he will not be taking…
Some get to cry and others get to celebrate. But to Jordan Spieth, there is a lot to take in as he went horribly wrong at the Masters. He lost his chance of becoming the first back-to-back Masters winner since Tiger Woods in 2001 and 2002. Everything seemed glorious for him until something went…
Golf enthusiasts have reason to celebrate this year’s Olympics in Rio; this will be the first time in 112 years that the sport has been included in the games. This should make for gripping television and new international promotional opportunities for golf. However, this has not all been a…